WMPC 2019 frolics
It’s been an interesting and exciting year for WMPC:
* We have had new, highly motivated members.
* WMPC co-founder, Sophie, and some of our volunteers, Katherine, Jess, Harrison, Charlotte, Sophie T. have completed Climbing Wall Instructor training (CWI) and hoping to have their formal assessments in 2020.
* Tigs completed his Rock Climbing Instructor training
* Katy took it outside and used her tremendous climbing skills on Welsh rocks- check her story here: https://thewmpc.co.uk/blog/post.php?s=2019-06-15-katy-takes-it-outdoors
* Dakota enjoyed her outdoor climbing trip - what a fantastic achievement :)
* WMPC has made it to the news:
Check out our blog post: Stars in Their Eyes? No, in our club!
* Achievers all round- check out those photos :)
* We made history being a part of first ever Accessible Community Games organised by Sutton Games: https://thewmpc.co.uk/blog/post.php?s=2019-05-02-we-made-history
*We've wrapped the year up with a post-Christmas Christmas party :)
WMPC has been going strong. It was great to see and meet new friends and share our passion of climbing with our new members. In 2020 we're planning to do more training for our volunteers and organise more outdoor climbing trips. Thank you all for your support :) And please watch this space- there's more fun to come in 2020!